We are in search of talented and energetic people looking to design creative and efficient construction projects to benefit our community. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an award-winning, established firm with a dynamic and collaborative studio environment on a extensive variety of project types.
Our office is ideally situated downtown in the beautiful coastal community of Santa Cruz, California. We provide a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer matching contributions, annual profit sharing plan, paid time off, professional association membership reimbursement and annual bonus opportunities.
Design Civil Engineer
MME is looking for a Design Civil Engineer with 5-15 years of experience.
- Collaborate on projects, including conceptual, schematic and final design
- Produce site layout, grading and drainage, erosion control and utility plans
- Work on buildings, roads, parks, schools, bridges and harbor facilities
- Participate in construction administration and prepare site observation logs
- Develop construction quantities and cost estimates
- Prepare specifications and engineering reports
- Professional degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Knowledge of engineering design principles and practices
- Microsoft Word and Excel, AutoCAD and Civil 3D preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Clear graphic presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Public Works and Transportation experience preferred
- Surveying experience preferred
- EIT required and PE or LS license preferred
How to Apply
Please send your resume and work samples to:
- MME, Inc.
224 Walnut Avenue, Suite B
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- or to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Design Civil Engineer / Entry Level Structural Engineer – Your Name” in the subject line.
MME Civil + Structural Engineering
| 224 Walnut Ave, Suite B, Santa Cruz, CA
© 2018, MME, Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Home