We’re Hiring Civil and Structural Engineers!
We are in search of talented and energetic people looking to creatively design and plan construction projects to benefit our community. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an award-winning, well-established firm with a collaborative studio environment. Our office is ideally situated downtown in the beautiful coastal community of Santa Cruz, California. We are just minutes from some of the best coastline in North America and many miles of world-class biking and hiking trails.
MME was established in 1987 to provide professional civil and structural engineering services for local governments and districts. Most of our projects are directed toward the civil and structural design of buildings, bridges, retaining walls, roads, parks, water tanks, pipelines, trails for pedestrians and cyclists, grading and drainage, parking facilities, street improvements, and water systems.
This is a full-time and in-person position. Principal applicants only; recruiters, please do not contact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- California Engineer in Training Certificate
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, graphics, and problem solving skills
- Resident of the California Central Coast or the Bay Area
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- 2 years professional experience
- AutoCAD or Civil 3D experience
- Public Works and Transportation experience
- Collaborate with our team and clients to provide conceptual and final design solutions
- Investigate and prepare design plans for buildings, parks, roads, schools, bridges, harbor facilities and water infrastructure
- Prepare calculations, cost estimates, quantities and specifications
- Provide construction administration and prepare site observation logs
Our competitive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer match, annual profit sharing, paid time off, professional association membership, flexible schedule and annual bonus.
Please send a cover letter, resume, transcript (if applicable), and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.