We’re Hiring Civil and Structural Engineers!
We are in search of talented and energetic people looking to creatively design and plan construction projects to benefit our community. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an award-winning, well-established firm with a collaborative studio environment. Our office is ideally situated downtown in the beautiful coastal community of Santa Cruz, California. We are just minutes from some of the best coastline in North America and many miles of world-class mountain biking and hiking trails.
MME was established in 1987 to provide professional civil and structural engineering services to both public and private sector clients in Central and Northern California.
Most of our projects are directed toward the civil and structural design of buildings, bridges, retaining walls, roads, parks, water tanks, pipelines, trails for pedestrians and cyclists, grading and drainage, parking facilities, street improvements, and water systems.
MME is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- California Engineer in Training Certificate
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, graphics, and problem solving skills
- Resident of the California Central Coast or the Bay Area
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- 2 - 10 years professional experience
- AutoCAD or Civil 3D experience
- Public Works and Transportation experience
- Collaborate with our team and clients on conceptual and final design solutions
- Investigate and design buildings, parks, roads, schools, bridges and harbor facilities
- Prepare structural calculations, framing plans and details, cost estimates and quantities
- Provide construction administration and prepare site observation logs
Our competitive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer match, annual profit sharing, paid time off, professional association membership, flexible schedule and annual bonus.
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com to apply.